Friday, May 23, 2014

Rite Aid Shopping Trip 42% Savings on Toiletries and Snacks

Good Morning dear readers,  We are changing up the shopping trips.  I will be doing more at Rite Aid and Dollar Tree.  CVS is just a little to far for my knee to handle.  I might occasionally hit them up but not every week.  So the boys have been killing my shampoo stockpile and I took advantage of the Tresemme sale and found some B1G1F.  So here's the deals I got from Rite Aid.

2-7 up 2 liter bottles on sale for .99
3-Tresemme Shampoo 32oz size on sale for $4 had the buy 2 get $3 up reward (can't find my add but believe you can do this more then once).  I also used the $2/1 coupons
2-Garnier Fructis 13 oz size on sale for $2.99 had the $2/1 coupons
2-Lays Potato Chips B1G1F at $4.29 each
2-Campfire Marshmallows 2/$2 get a $1 up reward

total before coupons/sales   $44.31       Saved $25.84       O.O.P.  $17.89



No comments: