Monday, May 19, 2014

Just Ask?

Good Morning dear readers,  I've noticed people are afraid to ask questions.  You should never be afraid to ask questions. You can find out a lot of things just by asking questions.  I will give you an example.  I called the MS Society to get my Ice Vest-- can't handle this heat.  I jokingly told the lady you need a grant to help me move to Washington.  She's like oh my sorry we don't have one.  Well 2 hours later I get a call and their is a grant to help with relocation.  She's sending me the paperwork.  I also explained to my doctor the delay in getting my disability and she's willing to send a letter to the VA to expedite my papers.  This is all because I asked questions and got answers.  You might not get the answers you want but you never know.  When you do ask it helps cut down on stress and worry.  So give it a try and let me know how it works for you.



                                                 I got a question?

No comments: