Thursday, January 8, 2015

new art page create, enjoy and explore

Good Evening dear readers,  finally finished a new page in my art journal.  I'm trying new techniques for me.  I actually did a doodled background using colored pencils.  I had a lot of fun coloring it in and would you believe this helps cut down on stress.  The level of concentration needed to create this takes your mind off of things.  You should give it a try.  What would one of my pages be without paw prints representing Frankie my Siamese.  I rubber stamped roses in the corners using those filled ink pens for stamps in red and green ink. Then colored the roses with red oil pastels crayon.  Then wrote the words in black acrylic paint marker.  This one was a lot of fun.  I think I will try zen tangles and see how those go any suggestions.  



No comments: