Monday, January 19, 2015

Chinese New Year Art Page

Good Morning dear readers, I finally was able to get back to doing some collage art pages.  Here's the first one called Chinese New Year.  I've had the dragon in my collage stash for awhile and what better time then now  to make the page.  I used Cranberry and Apricot acrylic paint on the back ground and smeared it around with my fingers love the freedom this gives me with the colors.  Then glued the a picture of quasars thought it gave a unique effect and then put the dragon over it.  I was able to use all my Chinese Zodiac rubber stamps on the page gave it a New Year's feel.  I used black ink pad for the rubber stamps.  I used letter stamps to write Chinese and hand wrote New Year in oil pastel.  I lined the collage elements in black oil pastel.  I just needed to create and this fit the bill especially when your feeling the art itch in your fingers.   Enjoy and Happy Creating in the New Year.





                                                         
                                            http://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207473147373/


No comments: