Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Let's Continue the Party

Hey Murder Mystery Foodie Fans, I want to continue the party theme from Mondays Social Support blog. I have another recipe from the Sugar Cookie Murder.  It's an appetizer recipe very easy to make.  It's Joanne Fluke's Deviled Egg recipe.  This taste better then the one I usually make.  My son Conor got into the act. He loves to cook with me all the time.  If you have kids they can help you make this recipe. So here it goes.

To make six eggs:

Hard boil the eggs using your favorite method. Peel the eggs.  Cut the eggs in half top to bottom.  Remove the yolks and put in a small bowl.

Mash the yolks with a fork until they're crumbled.
Then add:

1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon minced onion
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard (MUST be the dry kind)

Mix thoroughly and then fill the yolk cavity,  mounding the mixture a bit in the center.  Place on a small platter. You can garnish with paprika or parsley.  Personally I prefer paprika.  All done and these didn't last very long with teenagers in the house.  Enjoy and until next time were we'll talk about Frankie's weird aversion to my weekly injections.


No comments: