Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Art Journal Page using collage

Good Morning dear readers,  I finished another page in my journal.  I love doing this form of art, its so freeing.  I used alot of different mediums in this piece.  I prepped the page using gesso.  I painted it using acrylics and used a stencil.  The stencil didn't turn out to good.  I'm using a regular paint brush what does every use for acrylics on stencils plmk?  It looks like Frankie put his paws into it and attempted to help me paint trust me he's tried.  I took pages from a magazine and rubber stamped it and put collage pictures on the page from magazines.  My neighbor gave me card stock, so I rubber stamped it and then cut and glued it to the page and here's the finished product.


                                                 
                                                     Here's the finished page.  For easy pinning
                                    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207470323356/                                                  


                                                  stencils used to create page                  


                                                         Acrylics paint used.


                                                           Card Stock paper used.



                                                    Rubber stamps used to create page


                                                  He thinks he's helping me.

Updating some of my old posts we are now doing arty photos of frankie on products and here are some of our favourites:



No comments: