Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Little Survey

Good Morning dear readers,  the boys are back in school this morning and I can get back to my routine.  I have a question to ask which I did a little survey of a group of ladies while I was in college and their answers where surprising.  Here's the question, after you have left a bad relationship where your partner was a real control freak or not what was the first thing you did to make yourself feel better.  It doesn't have to be major it could be a little thing.  Surprisely the women in the group CUT THEIR HAIR.  Out of about fifteen women 12 cut their hair.  I was one of the hair cutters plus I dyed it bright red.  So what have you done to make yourself feel better after a situation change in your life.  Would love to know.  Oh couple of the anwers were they went back to school.





Can you tell I was medical before I got sick?

Like my post?  Want the ease of your email then  follow me on bloglovin.  Would love to know what you think.  
                                                                

No comments: