Friday, November 21, 2014

Save Mart B1G1F Roast, Turkey and Ham with purchase

Good Afternoon dear readers,  Kyle and I made a run to Savemart to take advantage of this great offer.  You buy $25 of groceries and get a B1G1F on Turkey, Ham or Pork Roast.  The main reason for going was to get a good sized roast to feed these boys over the holiday.  I love turning roast into sliders so yummy.  Plus I got some good deals for items I needed for Thanksgiving.  So here's what I was able to get.  Have a great day and these deals are going on through Tuesday of next week.  So run and pick up great items.


I opted for two Boneless Pork Roast for the B1G1F and only paid  $5.80  for both
Lays Potato Chips @ $2 each bought 3
Martinellis Sparkling Cider @ $2 each killer deal on these
3-24 oz sodas
2-loafs generic white bread
2-all american lemon pies yes I'm addicted haven't found a homemade replacement-anybody have one plmk.
2-Bags store brand shredded cheese @ $2.99 each sorry guys conor wont let me post his recipe for pizza
El Monterey Chimichangas  @ $3.50 each
Bar S Bacon @ $3.99
Reduced for quick sale 3 packages Foster Farms Honey Roasted Turkey Lunch Meat
2 packages reduced for quick sale steaks

total before coupons/sales  $76.52         after coupons/sales/discounts  O.O.P  $49.86

Saved $26.66                                         savings of  35%



                                           Find out what I make with those roast here
                            http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com/2014/01/crock-pot-asian-sliders.html


                                    You! You! vile woman I just inspected the shopping cart and
                                their is no Cheesysensations cat food I demand you go back to the store now!!!!

Want to find out more about frankie and other tips I share join us on our our face book page found at http://www.facebook.com/lorraine2448  your gonna love it






No comments: