Thursday, May 14, 2015

Frugal Family Food- Easy Asian Stir Fry

Good Morning dear readers,  Sorry everyone appointments kept me busy this week and was not able to post until today.  I realized that I had not shared another one of our family favorites.  This is an easy recipe that I had found inside an old TV Guide magazine way before the kids were born.  It's so yummy and easy the sauce is composed of two ingredients that everyone has in their house--no need to run to the Asian food section at wal-mart.  Can you guess? Okay I'll tell you its mayonnaise and soy sauce.  It gives it a distinctive flavor and kids just love it.  I love it because they will eat their veggies.  This recipe was altered to fit my families needs. So here's what you'll need to make this yummy recipe.


1-2 lbs beef (this is so versatile you can use any kind of meat)
1 bag frozen stir fry veggies
1-2 Tb mayonnaise
1 Tb soy sauce
1 Tb vegetable oil
Hot cooked rice your choice white or brown

First just put a little oil in your wok or frying pan. Brown you meat in wok or large frying pan.  Then add frozen veggies stirring frequently.  Once nice and crisp add your seasonings and let cook 3-5 minutes more mixing well making sure all of it is covered with sauce.  Serve over rice.  Bon Appetite




No comments: