Monday, February 3, 2014

Conversations with a Psychic

Good Afternoon dear readers, I ran around all morning and now its time to post.  I went to old Folsom this weekend with Conor.  I love the old timey shops and one of the reasons we went is some of them are shutting down.  We wanted to see them one more time.  Anyways Conor wanted to go to Planet Earth.  This is the alternative health store with the lovely crystals and chimes.  Yes, they even have psychics who give readings.  I was talking to one of them really interesting conversation.  Did you know their is a sequel to "The Secret" and its called "The Power" it goes beyond the first book and tells you how to use your emotions to get what you want in life.  The psychic told me about a fun exercise to do to increase your positive nature.  So I'm going to share it with you.  You get the dictionary and a notebook.  You go thru the book starting from the beginning and write down all the positive words and their meaning.  Start using these words in your daily life and even in a gratitude journal.  I've started mine of course its going to take a while but its an interesting thing to do.  So many positive words you will be surprised.  So check it out and have fun with it.




No comments: