Wednesday, November 13, 2013

X-mas Morning Breakfast Banana Pancakes

Good Afternoon all,  The pancakes are finally done.  I was thinking with the kids going to be home for the holidays.  Their should be something special for breakfast, because most morning are spent in a rush out the door to school.  These pancakes are really delicious and easy to make.  If you like bananas you will love these.  You can definitely taste the bananas in the pancake.  I found this recipe years ago in taste of home and its been in my pending file for awhile.  I've adapted it to fit my families needs and budget.  So here we go your in for a treat.


1 cup baking mix (I used jiffy)
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large bananas
bananas should be cut 1/4 inch (I recommend doing them smaller, the pancakes can be bulky if too big plus push down on pancake in pan to cook better).

Mix first 4 ingredients together and then fold in bananas.  Put large ladle of batter in grease pan and cook until both sides are golden brown.









No comments: