Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Easy Kid Snack Creamy Beefy Bites

Good Morning all, I've been in a creative mood this week.  So I wanted to make a new recipe all my own.  I've been seeing meat filled biscuits and sandwich's all over the place.  I even have a recipe I'm on the hunt for pistolettes filled with craw fish etoufee.  Anybody seen this recipe it's made at a fast food place in Louisiana.   I used to love to get these when I lived there. The boys are off next week so I wanted something that they would eat and would be filling.  So I made these out of the following ingredients


2 cans of Pillsbury biscuit grands
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup sour cream
1 oz. cream cheese
onion powder to taste

Brown the ground beef and drain the grease.  Add sour cream and cream cheese.  Heat through until mixed and add onion powder to taste.

Take ungreased cookie sheet.  Take biscuit and open in half. Put on pan.  Place tablespoon of meat on biscuit and seal using a fork around the edges.  Heat at 350 for 15-17 minutes flipping once.  I used buttermilk biscuit you can use regular but it still taste good.















No comments: