Friday, May 8, 2015

Caturday Art-Soulful Eyes

Good Morning all, I wanted to get a jump on the caturday art because tomorrow is shopping day.  I will be running around like a chicken without a head.  I will post the trip tomorrow also so you can take advantage of the deals.  In the mean time here's what I did with a very bright photo of frankie.



I started with this photo.  I love his beautiful blue eyes so I wanted to enhance that feature.


 I love pizap and went to work on Frankie's photo using their supernova light feature.



I took out the black field with the bubble overlay and there you have his eyes standing out.


We now have a zazzle shop and are adding things everyday so if you like his art photos please click on the shop button at the bottom of the screen thanks and zen hugs.

No comments: