Friday, May 1, 2015

CVS Time-Saved 61% on Toiletries

Good Morning dear readers,  I did a run to CVS yesterday to take advantage of the some of the great deals going on now.  I'm trying to step it up on my savings and get my stockpile going again.  I hate when things get low especially when you have teenagers.  So I will be calling companies and doing some trading to get good coupons to up my savings.  So here's what I was able to get this week.


Scott Toilet Paper 12 pk     @      $6.99
2-Friskies Can Cat food in the rise and shine kind
3-Garnier Fructis Shampoo @   $2.99   used 3  $2/1 coupons
1-Xtra Laundry Soap sale 50% off  paid  $1.49
1-Generic Flavored water $1

Total before sales/coupons/ecbs  $32.65          O.O.P. after coupons/sales/ecbs  $13.65
                                           
                                                        $19 savings at 61%





No comments: