Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sparkling Holiday Punch

Good Morning dear readers, we have another murder mystery recipe to share for Christmas.  Ironically it comes from the Krista Davis book "The Domestic Diva Haunts The House" which of course is the Halloween book.  I did find her Thanksgiving book but all the recipes are for stuffing and the boys do not eat stuffing   So I wont be making any of those but the book is really a good story so check it. The name of the book is "The Diva Runs Out Of Thyme".  So onto the recipe, I've changed the name of it.  You can change this recipe up quite easily because it calls for sparkling cider and cider comes in different flavors so give it a try. I've altered the recipe to fit my families needs. Here's what you'll need.


Sparkling Cider-doesn't have to be apple you can try other flavors
Ginger Ale
Orange Juice-I used SunnyD

Get one of your festive glass pitchers
add 1/3 of each item
1/3 cider
1/3 ginger ale
1/3 juice

Mix together put ice in nice glasses serve








No comments: