Thursday, December 4, 2014

What's meant to be will always find a way art page

Good Evening dear readers, I got a chance to play in my art journal today.  I've been seeing a lot of angels around so I wanted to put some in a page.  I found the lovely quote from Trisha Yearwood online "What's meant to be will always find a way".  I like this quote it makes me feel that my goals are attainable.  The main goal being moving to Washington.  Anyways I paint the background in light acrylic blue paint.  I attempted to draw an angel. She didn't turn out to bad still needs practice.  My neighbor loaned me an angel stencil.  I filled in both angels with oil pastels and paint markers.  I rubber stamped in blue and black ink a little house and the stamp today is a gift from god on the page. I wrote the quote in black paint pen.  I went over open areas with a darker blue oil pastel.  Had a lot of fun with this page.  What type of pen do you recommend for drawing on paint plmk.  Thanks for reading and join us on my face book page for more stuff.




No comments: