Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's the journey that matters most Jump Right In art page

Good Morning dear readers,  I finally finished a page today.  I was able to get some new supplies which I will post later camera ran out of juice.  A big thank you to who ever posted about Tuesday Morning having craft supplies.  I was in heaven was able to pick up some stuff.  Then my thrift store got some supplies in which made me very happy.  One of the supplies was an exacta knife which I've been wanting.  So this page is about fighting procrastination which I'm real good at doing.  I painted the background with white gesso and then put a large clock stencil all over it in black archival ink.  Then went over it with blue oil pastel crayon.  Then ran some yellow water colors on the page with a brush.  Here's where the knife comes in found a picture of a jumping girl and cut her out.  Then used the cut out section has a stencil and filled in with red oil pastel and lined it with black paint markers.  Then rubber stamped with It's the journey that matters most on parts of the page.  Then wrote Jump Right In to go with my jumping girl.  There's my page can't wait to try my hand at making my own rubber stamps.  Have a great day and Merry Christmas.






No comments: