Friday, December 13, 2013

CVS Trip Saved 93% on Toiletries

Good Afternoon all,  Finally made it back to CVS this week and did two transactions and did really well.  I took advantage of the Kellogg's sale  and here's what I got today.


2 Fruit Loops Cereal
1 Rice Krispies Treats
2 Pop tart packs
2 circus peanut bags
2 Hershey bag candies

Used two $1 coupons on candy and had a mess up their was supposed to be two rice krispies in this transaction but it went into the other one but the machine still took the coupon.

Total before sales/coupons/ECB's    $29.71      O.O.P.  $15.71




Here's the 2nd Transaction was able to take advantage of the Purex deal very happy.

3 Purex Laundry Soap--Did the B1G2F and was able to use the $1.50/2  and .50/1 coupons
1-18 count Scott Toilet Paper  used $.75/1 found on package
2-Mitchum Deodorant used 2 $1/1
2-VO5 Shampoo
1-JTB Liquid Dish Soap
1-Romance Body wash  used $1/1 from coupon machine
1-Rice Krispies Treats
1-Tums

I used $19 in ECB's for this transaction.  I got a $10 ECB from the CVS survey panel.  So if you have not signed up for the survey panel.  I recommend you do it because for answering a 5 minute survey I got $10 ECB.  Other ECB's came from register transactions.  So here's the total.

Before sales/ecb's/coupons  $53.42                       O.O.P   $5.19   also got $3 in ECB's


Please fellow couponers and CVS fans like my fb page would love for you to visit and I will return the favor.

No comments: