Monday, December 2, 2013

The Magic Zoo Review

 *Disclaimer I was sent the product for free to review, but all opinions are 100% my own.

Good Morning all,  I wanted to share a wonderful company with you.  It's called the Magic Zoo.  All you pet parents are going to love it.  The artist Merry Rosenfield does a wonderful job depicting the bond between people and their pets.  I ordered the Siamese cat pin because Frankie is a Snowshoe Siamese.  It took about a week to get here because of the holidays.  Normal ordering takes a couple of days.  My pin shows a Siamese laying down with tail in the air and giant bat ears.  Perfect,  It looks just like Frankie.  The artist uses different metals mine was done in pewter and looks so cool.  The backing of the pin is a post button(not sure what its called) instead of the safety pin.  I like this type more secure when wearing it.  I wore it yesterday and received a lot of compliments.  This would make a great Christmas present so check their website at http://www.magiczoo.com. Here's a picture of the pin. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.









No comments: