Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fun Thrifty Ornaments

Good Morning all,  The inspection is finally over and we passed.  I'm loving every one's post of Christmas Decorations.  So I decide I would post some of the ornaments I've gotten over the years.  You don't have to spend a lot of money on ornaments.  Finding ones that are unique and different are really easy.  I find most of my ornaments at the vintage and thrift shops.  We have a tradition where everyone picks an  ornament that's theirs every year and here are some of them.


                                                My Favourite-Found at a vintage shop for $1


                                               2nd Favourite-Found at vintage shop for less then $1


                                                      Kyles ornament-Found at vintage shop $2      


                           Another favourite Reindeer playing operation: a gift from ornament exchange


                                               Free World Market Black Friday Deal

 
                                              Little Santa found at vintage shop for less then $1

No comments: