Saturday, August 13, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Jewel Tone Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning fur buddies,  The summer time is almost over and my boy is back in school.  I'm keeping warm in my blankets in my quiet room.  I love listening to the pink box.  Mom's mad cause she can't get a new CD of these lady singers(celtic women) cause I broke the CD player on the pink box.  Well she sits at the puter with the ear things on listening to them ladies and what a shame I can't listen to them.  Mom I like my box just fine thank you very much.  We had fun with our art this week on dreamscope.  If you haven't tried it yet you really should.  We are sharing at Athena's Caturday Art Hop.  Enjoy and have a fun weekend.



                                                    Jewel Tone in Dreamscope


                                                         exposure and HDR


                                                               original photo


Be sure and check out the shop big sale on posters and canvas this weekend use code ZAZZARTSTORE to get 50% off all other items get 15% off.



No comments: