Saturday, August 27, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Blue Supernatural Kitty

(contains amazon affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning fur buddies,  it has been a crazy week.  Mom has been with the human vet a lot.  She's had a ouchy head and they don't know what's happening. They did find on one of their scanning things a sore behind her eye.  She gets to see the special human vet this week and maybe get fixed. I snoopervise her daily meds they don't smell real bad. At least she's not sticking a long claw in her leg and bleeding.  I had to put my paw down about that one.  Anyways I've been catsitted by boy and I've figured out how to control him and get my way.  He'll be doing homework or watching TV.  I leap into his lap and sit on his chest. I meow in his face.  He'll do anything I want to get me to stop.  I'm in heaven.  I get to listen to NPR and get cat rubs on my back and tummy.  I eat what I want to eat. How do you get your way with your human?  Well here's this weeks photo. We are joining in Athena cat goddess caturday art hop.  Mom says hopefully she'll have some crafts done this week so come back and check it out.




                                   Dream scope using supernatural and flowers found in pizap


                                                                 Done in HDR in pizap



                                                               original 




Are you trying to save up gift cards mom found a new program that even has overstock gift cards can you say I'm getting a new kitty condo the one by Trixie Lukas's in the shape of a mousie head check out this program.  It's called mintvine and here's the link

https://mintvine.com/users/register/47a48d5eed58f72204680c4df

here's the pin of the condo
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207481228964/



The craft mom's trying to work on is a teacup candle and she found it in this lovely book with a lot of crafts check it out


No comments: