Saturday, August 20, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Graffiti Kitty

(contains affiliated link see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning my fur buds, mom got to play with dream scope today and had a lot of fun. She's been trying to use the phone to get photos to a higher resolution and hasn't got it quite there yet.  I've been feeling the cold lately and trying to crawl under the covers at night.  Mom said I should crawl under my own blankets that I stole from her.  I do not steal mom I borrow.  Besides you have plenty of blankets and I only have the one.  Frankie you take as many as I'd let you. Your a greedy little thing. Your a little Prima Dona.  Well I never, walks off in a huff.  Do your humans say bad things about you?  Which  photo do you like this week?




                                                           Graffiti in dreamscope

Blue Brambles in dreamscope




                                                         winter solstice




                                                           basic edits in picmonkey


                                                               original cuteness




Be sure and check the shop for these images to be on items:


No comments: