Tuesday, August 9, 2016

1/2 Off Thrifting Finds For August

(amazon affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good morning dear readers.  I was able to go to the Snowline Monthly Sale this past weekend.  I found some lovely things and I wanted to share with you.  First off is this lovely Russian porcelain egg trinket box. Actually Conor found it and so its his item.  He's doing the research on it will let you know more about it later.


This is actually a wooden pin. I thought she was so cute would go great on a Halloween costume.




No markings on this lovely garden cart. I just thought it was pretty.  This could be added to a fairy garden.





I had to add this lovely lady to my cat collection.  She actually holds jewelry in the back very nice.  Frankie's not to happy about her can we say jealous cat.



I saw this and another upcycling project came to mind. I'm thinking Haunted Birdhouse for Halloween we'll see how it goes.



I love getting inexpensive craft books to give me ideas.  I'm looking into making art dolls looks like a lot of fun.



Linking to these parties:
http://www.athomewithjemma.com/2016/08/thoughts-of-home-on-thursday-27.html





Here's some amazon links to give you more ideas on your thrifting journey.







Want to check out a craft you've been reading about check this out


No comments: