Saturday, July 12, 2014

Art Journal Page-Rise Above the Normal

Good Afternoon dear readers in attempting to deal with my PTSD flash back the page was a disaster the color was all wrong so finally covered it with gesso and started over.  Hope you enjoy it.  Love this color the background used acrylics in cranberry and Mosaic blue. I created the flower petals out of card paper and glued them to the page and put a wooden flower bead on it to simulate the center of the flower.  I rubber stamp around the page with a frame stamp and wrote art in the center with a paint pen.  I edged the page with a black oil pastel crayon. I found the phrase Rise Above the Normal from newspaper and glued it in and went over it with a pink marker.  The owl was from a card and I cut him down glued him in and the edge piece which does not show in photo was from a scrap booking bag from thrift store.  Enjoy the page sorry about photo still learning new camera.


                                        http://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207471055741/
                                             



No comments: