Sunday, January 5, 2014

crock pot asian sliders

Good Morning all, It will be a busy week so will be off schedule.  I wanted to give you an extra foodie post this week to off set the schedule.  But I promise after this week will be back on tract. I will be finally done with inspections, appointments and new doctors.  So anyways had that lovely 10 lb pork roast and I was not going to let Conor turn all of it into the German pot roast recipe.  We love the meat ball mixture with the hoisin so I decide to try my new crock pot out and make a slider recipe.  I took 5 lbs of pork shoulder and cooked it all day about 7 hours.  I shredded it with a fork and added the listed ingredients to it. 


1/2 cup barbecue sauce-you can use any kind you like
1/4 cup hoisin sauce

after your pork is shredded mix all ingredients together. You can put on bread, hamburger buns or even whole wheat bread.  Whatever tickles your fancy its tastes yummy.  




Be sure and check back later in the week.  I found a new murder mystery foodie book this time its dealing with cakes-yummy orange dreamsicle cake.

Here's the links to my other favourite Asian recipes

No comments: