Saturday, November 5, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Blue/Green Graffiti Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning furbuddies, sorry for delay mom said my photo was too sad.  So she took one of my old ones what she calls my glamour shot photos and turned it into art.  It's been a good week.  So I don't have a lot of snarky comments. I got pampered and petted everyone felt good.  I got to sit in my homemade sauna so my bad nose wouldn't act up.  The only thing I didn't like the family went to something called the international grocery store.  They were talking about squid and alligator. I want me some of that alligator meat.  Mom had to be a party pooper of course and say no.  I had a nice surprise this morning my girlfriend stopped bye, but mom wouldn't let her in the house. Do your neighbor cats come and visit you? Do your pet parents let them inside?















here's some of the latest zazzle products:





No comments: