Saturday, November 26, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe After Dark Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning fur buddies hope everyone had a great turkey day.  We are just relaxing after inhaling our turkey (canned friskies turkey) mom wont let me have people food.  It's that time of year where we get to play ornament hockey. Do you get to play ornament hockey with your humans?  Love it mom and the boys  chase me and I chase the pretty colored ball around the room. It's a lot of fun.  Moms saying NO FRANKIE NO.  All I hear is GO FRANKIE GO. Then I run out and grab moms leg and she says Frankie really loud.  I think its pretty funny.  I apologize for last weekend mother did not put me on the art hop she is going to do it today.  She was experiencing precooking overload. Before I forget P.S.A. here do not buy the dollar store pet wipes mother (ms. bargain hunter) bought them used them and I got the itchies so bad I was ripping fur out.  Needless to say I got a bath (ugh).  Happy Shopping and stay safe.



                                                          AFTERGLOW



                                                                   MOONSHINE






                                                              ORIGINAL





Mother has been busy in my zazzle shop and has fallen in love with last weeks graphic. We wanted to share with you her favourite item in the shop from this graphic.





No comments: