Friday, October 10, 2014

Frugal Halloween Vampire Pumpkin

Good morning dear readers, it has been a busy couple of weeks.  I'm back now to where I can get back to posting on a regular basis.  Sorry about all the delays but here is the vampire pumpkin I promised.  I was looking around pinterest and saw alot of pumpkins and I wanted to make one too.

Here's what you'll need to make one for yourself even the kids can help.  He only cost about $5. These items can be found at dollar tree.

1 styrofoam pumpkin 
1 bag google eyes
1 bag vampire teeth
1 bottle black acrylic paint
1 bottle red paint
1 oil pastel pencil in grey


Conor painted the pumpkin black and filled in the grooves with oil pastel pencil in grey.  I cut holes for the eyes and mouth using kitchen knife.  I painted the inside of the mouth black to not show any white.  I inserted the eyes and mouth. I added red paint on the teeth.  Let dry for a few minutes and your done

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207471946763/



No comments: