Friday, September 26, 2014

Art Let's Dreams Come To Life art page

Good Afternoon dear readers, I've been working in my new art journal book.  I'm not ready for any 30 day challenges life gets in the way when it comes to being able to create.  I had a chance to look through my face book groups and was inspired to create this lovely piece.  I wanted it to look like a stained glass image. Since this was the beginning of my new book, it had to be about the art itself.  I did a purple and pinks acrylic paints for the background.  Then I took the flower stencil and did the raised technique with the gesso and painted it with oil pastels.  Here's where I did the stain glass look.
I cut and glue card stock to the page.  I went around the pieces with sky blue oil pastel crayon. Then took purple acrylic and lightly brush paint over the images.  I don't know why but I like doing that with the paint.  Then took new paint pens in black and wrote out the name.  I'm loving creating maybe soon will be able to get some painting done on a daily basis.  So here's the pictures enjoy




No comments: