Friday, March 21, 2014

CVS Haul-Whole lotta Purex 98% Savings

Good Afternoon dear readers,  I got to go to CVS this week especially after finding out down to two bottles of  laundry soap.  You know what that means time to stock up.  CVS only had the regular kind not the no sort, which I know we all want it to be the no sort kind with the $1.50/1 coupons available. So just hold on to them.  You can still print the one for $1.50/2 on coupons.com which is what I used.  Here's the breakdown on what I got.  Hope this helps with your shopping.


1st Transaction
3-General Mills Cereals used $1/2 coupon
3-7up brand 12 pk sodas

before coupons/sales   $33.74                 O.O.P after coupons/sales/ecbs  $20.80     Savings of 38%

This also got me $7 in ecb's

2nd Transaction

3-bottles purex laundry soap  which was on sale for b1g2f  used the $1.50/2 coupon
4-cans friskies wet food (Frankie's buddy going out of town this is to keep him from driving me nuts)

before sales/coupons/ecbs  $22.27                      O.O.P    $1.19        Savings of  98%


                                                       Both transactions together.

No comments: