Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hooked on Hoisin Meatballs

Okay, I promised something different and very easy to do.  I made this years ago when I lived in Kentucky and everyone loved them.  Because I'm such a hoisin junkie I changed it a little. All you will need to make these for any party or different main dish are as follows:


1 bag Italian meatballs
1 bottle barbecue sauce  (I used sweet bay rays)
1 bottle hoisin sauce  original recipe called for sweet and sour sauce 

Put at least 24 meatballs or more depending how many people are coming to party or family size
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup hoisin

Mix sauce up in a bowl pour over meatballs in a microwaveable bowl.  Heat up stirring every couple of minutes and serve when done.  You can make this a meal by serving over rice.  It is very spicy you can lessen the amount of the hoisin if don't like it too spicy.  Enjoy and bon appetite.  Here's the pinterest pin for easy pinning http://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207468793268/






No comments: