Saturday, October 26, 2013

Deals at CVS--only paid $.68

Good Morning all,  I finally made it to CVS yesterday.  I ended up doing two transactions to get some things for the house. So here's the breakdown on what I got.



1st transaction

all time greats candy for Halloween
2-2 liter coke 
2-pringles

before coupons and sales- $22.91   after O.O.P.  $16.17   and  I got back $5 in ECB'S

2nd transaction

2 cvs toilet paper
1 xtra laundry soap
1 cvs liquid dish soap
1 can friskies cat food

before coupons/sales/ecbs  $13.73  Total O.O.P  $.68 cents used $8 in ecbs 





Also note for you new couponers here's a tip, write down all the email address and phone numbers from products you have in your pantry and start contacting companies. I recently got a high value entennmans coupons just for emailing them my comments.

Still having trouble with the follow buttons for these two here's the links for www.facebook.com/lorraine2448 or www.twitter.com/lorraine2448 thanks for reading

No comments: