Friday, July 19, 2013

Frankie Freaky Friday + Pet Parent Questions

Okay here's some pictures mom just had to take of me.  I have questions along with my pictures so enjoy.


                                         
                                           Aww! leave me alone I'm sleeping
                              1.   If you leave your pet do you do anything special  for them.


                                            It's mine now.  
                                           2.  Can or Wet Food.


CAT YOGA or you can't leave me
 3.   Craziest thing  they've done to keep you from leaving.  


It's now my bed you can't have it.
4.    You gave up because they wouldn't.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
      

No comments: