Friday, February 10, 2017

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Blue Fire Mask Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Hello my furbuddies did you miss me. So many things going on in the household. Mom had some health problems and then some family issues cropped up.  We hope to be back to posting on a regular basis again a couple times a week.  Good news for me boy has gone back to one day a week school, so I can dominate his lap all the time.  I demand attention 24/7 from my boy all the time. Much to his horror I want to sit on his lap even when he's eating.  Unfortunately he wont share.  Do your humans let you eat their food or are they like my mom paranoid about me getting sick?  We are joining in Athena cat goddess art hop and here's our entry for Saturday. Yes, we are posting early so it actually gets done. Oh mother is so forgetful Happy Valentines Day Everyone.










Oh don't forget to check out the new stuff in the shop for valentines day gifts and stuff.






No comments: