Friday, June 24, 2016

Upcycling Vase-Giving It Some Bling

(contains affiliated amazon links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning dear readers,  I finished a new project that's really easy to do.  Everybody has some simple plain vases in their kitchen cabinets.  Some of them are just so plain there VERY BORING. I saw this idea in one of my craft feeds about gluing stones to a vase and I thought I would give it a try.  Always love adding bling to items and making stand out.  Here's what it looked like after I finished.




What you'll need to make a vase look this one:

Vase from stash
2-3 bags of stones from floral dept 
embellishments 
glue gun
glue sticks

First off I wash the vase this is what it looked like before I blinged it.






Start layering stone around the vase all the way to the top.  You will have some gaps depending on the vase.  Fill in little gaps with pearl beads and flower embellishments with rhinestones.  Let sit until completely dry.  Note be careful burned my fingers fixing spots.  You can put LED lights inside to give it more bling.  I might buy some later and update post.  Keep crafting zen hugs and purrs from Frankie.




                                                  It's in the stars you'll love us on twitter
                                                    http://www.twitter.com/lorraine2448






No comments: