Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Savemart Meat Shopping-It's Back

Good Morning dear readers,  sorry I've been M.I.A. my health issues caught up with me and I spent the night in the hospital. I'm fine it was not the MS, it was my anxiety/stress disorder.  I'm back on my meds and taking it easy. Good news I found out where the other Savemart is and the little bus that goes around folsom comes pretty close to it.  I just have to ride another bus for a couple of blocks. All in all not bad considering it was a 40 minute walk to the other Savemart.  I was able to get a good supply of meat to feed the affectionately known as the thundering horde.  Here's what I got and don't forget to use your savemart card when you go good deals to be had.


2 cans Friskies with cheese @ $.60 each
Tortilla wraps @ $2.50
Shredded Carrots @ $1.69
Green Onions @ $.89 
Cole Slaw @ $1.50
Here's the meat for the $5/$25 of course I got more

Advance Fast Fixin Chicken on sale $5 reg $5.99
Beef Carne Asada on sale $5 reg $5.31
Blade Steak Boneless on sale $5 reg $6.11
Blade Steak Boneless on sale $5 reg $6.63
Country Style Ribs  on sale $5 reg $6.32
Country Style Ribs on sale $5 reg $5.95
2-Foster Farms Ground Turkey on sale $5 reg $5.99
Foster Farms Fryer Drumsticks on sale $5 reg $9.21
Foster Farms Grilled Breast Strips  on sale $5  reg $7.99
Foster Farms Popcorn Chicken  on sale $5 reg $7.99
Foster Farms White Turkey Lunch Meat on sale $5 reg $5.99
Pork Loin Chop on sale $5 reg $6.47
Pork Loin Roast on sale $5.75
State Farm Original Corn Dogs on sale $5  reg $6.99


Total before coupons/sales/discounts  $121.05                     After O.O.P  $83.53

                                                      Saved $37.52        31% Savings 







Remember if you use your card and get enough points you can get a $10 off coupon.  Happy shopping and Merry Christmas 




Couponers here's the collection with you in mind.


No comments: