Monday, December 21, 2015

A Gift From The Sacramento Kings

Good Afternoon everyone, sorry this is late computer was acting up.  I wanted to share some of the photos from the Sacramento Kings delivering the Christmas trees.  I live in an apartment complex for those of us who have health issues and sometimes we get offered some nice programs from organizations. This is just one of the examples a gift of a Christmas tree.  .Some of the photos didn't turn out well and I apologize.  I now have a new favourite Christmas Tree Topper.



                                      Sacto. Kings pr and ticket people getting the trees ready
                                       Getting the trees ready to take them to the apartments
                                                   I picked this one
                                                           











No comments: