Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Frugal Christmas Table Display

Good morning dear readers,  we are back to posting on a regular basis.  I'm feeling much better.  I was able to put some cute and fun things together for the dining room table.  We had some donations in the Apartment office so I pick up some items from there.  I also got some items from the new 99 cent store.  I used some of the snow globes from last year -but be careful some have antifreeze in them and are toxic to cats.  You don't have to spend a lot of money to have a cute table display. I would say this cost me about $3.  Enjoy the festivities.



                                                       This one came from the office too cute.
                                                         
                                                  This is my new favourite a santa angel.
                                     The glitter ball tree and the santa sign are from 99 cent store.



Gift ideas in the shop:



No comments: