Monday, September 16, 2013

Small trip to Walgreens

Good Evening all,  I made a quick trip for breakfast items for the boys today.  I'm not a big fan of Walgreen's, because I've had issues with cashiers not taking coupons right. So I had hopes today of doing a piggy back with the coupons and they had totally different people in the store today.  So I told cashier off the bat I was doing a piggy back and she said she'd do her best.  For those of you who don't know what a piggyback is, its where  you use a coupon to say buy 3 pop tarts get $1 off milk and then turn around and use $1 off 3 pop tarts, which is what I had available today.  It didn't go through so she called her manager and her manager said okay. So here's what I got today.


4 Boxes of Kellogg's cereal
3 Boxes of pop tarts
1 gallon milk
1 Box sweet-n-low

Before coupons/sales    $34.71                     Out Of Pocket  $12.57  I saved  64%



No comments: