Saturday, December 31, 2016

Caturday Art- Snowshoe Happy New Year's Kitty

Good Afternoon furbuddies, mom keeps dropping the ball on this schedule thingy.  She's trying but these things keep getting in the way like these things called Holidays.  Plus the boy messed up his ear and was at the human vets office getting that fixed better him them me.  I hate the vet.  He's fine now don't know what that was about.  Any ways I have a serious question to ask you all.  Do I look like a girl?  Santa Paws brought me prezzies and they're all pink.  I am not a girl this is making me so confused.  I'm gonna have to hit the nip tonight to get over this confusion.  Humans why do they do this to us.  I say start the rebellion again. Via La Revolution Happy New Year and here's my photo for Caturday. Yes, I'm playing with the stupid pink thing.

P.S. she as the nerve to take a photo that makes my butt look fat.

                                                            New Year's II

                                                             New Year's I

                                                                    original


We also have some new stuff in the shop so make sure you check it out okay it helps my mom out.



No comments: