Friday, September 16, 2016

Small Walgreens Trip

Good Morning dear readers,  I know these are the post you love the most.  Now that I have a smart phone I can start trying out the grocery apps and share my savings with you.  They had some good deals and I need to get more coupons and possibly go back and get some more deals.  Here's what I got this week(post contains amazon affiliated links see disclosure in footer).


Palmolive Dish Liquid-$1.09
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce-2/$3 got one and use my $1 off coupon
All Liquid Detergent $2.99
2 Herbal Essences Shampoo 2/$5 used the B1G1F coupon
Cottonelle Big Roll Package @ 3.99 good on the checkout 51 offer of $1.25 cash back
Pair of women's canvass shoes on sale for $3.29

total before sales/coupons and deals  $29.34                           O.O.P   $15.96

                                       Saved $13.38 not sure percentage brain not working this morning


                                                  (shoes not shown sorry)


It's in the stars you will follow us on our social media please Frankie begging here
http://www.twitter.com/lorraine2448
http://www.facebook.com/lorraine2448


Some great finds on amazon for all your shopping needs:



No comments: