Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dutch Oven Goulash

(contains amazon afilliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning dear readers, It's been awhile with the recipes.  The weather has been making me sick and not so able to do any major cooking.  I've been wanting to make another type of goulash recipe one that doesn't require any dairy products.  I wanted a recipe that screams comfort food plus I gave it a veggie boost.  When I think of comfort food, I imagine sitting in front of a fireplace with my feet up eating a bowl of this goulash.  It's that good and so easy. Here's what you'll need.

1 lb ground beef
1 box elbow macaroni-cooked until almost done i.e. box says cooks in 9 minutes turn it off at 7 minutes
1 Bag Frozen Frajita Peppers and Onions
2 cans Tomato Sauce (15oz)
1 can Tomato Soup (15 oz)
1 Tablespoon Chili powder
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Oregano

Brown meat and saute veggies with meat after browning for 2-3 minutes cooking in large pot or dutch oven.  Cook noodles while meat is browning. Add soups stir and add noodles.  Season with spices and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.  Bon apetite serve with bread and salad.





my favourite amazon picks:




Think comfort while you relax


No comments: