Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thrifting Hauls for June 2015

Good Morning dear readers,  I know I haven't been posting much due to the weather making me sick.  Well I'll muddle through it and try to get back to posting on a regular basis.  I went to a few yard and church sales. Here are a few of the items I fell in love with this month.  Remember you don't always have to buy new vintage and thrifted items are good.


                    This is one of those things I call signs. Yes, it was made in Washington and oddly                                 enough  Everett Washington.  Everett is my maiden name.              


                                   This was a nice set of place mats for all my holiday dining.


                                              
                                             Must have coffee this was a steal at $2

The other items not shown are a galvanized tub-the boys are borrowing it paid a dollar.  The boys got videos and a whole lot of comic books.  Can't remember where I put the little bag of odds and ends for crafts.  All in all not bad paid a $1 each for everything except the coffee pot

Will be posting more soon have a great week.

No comments: