Saturday, April 30, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Pyschedelic Kitty

Good Morning dear readers,  We are participating in Athena Cat Goddess cat art hop.  It has been a crazy week.  I finally went back to the vet and it was not fun.  I did get my shots after I terrorized the techs.  Yes I bit someone, but I was scared and they understood that and didn't hold it against me.  I'm too cute to get mad at for very long.  Mom says I need to behave.  We still have a mystery.  I've vomited every Sunday for last 3 weeks and no one knows why?  I have to eat baby food tonight and see if I vomit tomorrow or not cross your fingers.  Mom finally tried a new photo program thanks to kitties blue for suggesting it. It's called dreamscope and its so cool.  So here's this weeks photo.  The first one was done in HDR on Picmonkey.  The second photo was done in dreamscope.






here's a link to my freebie that redbox sent me go get a movie this weekend for free.
http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com/2016/04/red-box-code-deal.html

No comments: