Saturday, October 24, 2015

Caturday Art-Kitty in the Cauldron


Good Morning dear readers, we are participating in the Athena/Marie Caturday art hop.  Mom has been chasing me with the camera trying to take a photo of my butt for something called tock tober.  I am having nothing of it.  I move so she can't get a good one.  Older boy brought this home for Halloween Hunting and I had to immediately sit in it.  So of course mom got photos and made them pretty. I hope you like them and be safe on Halloween cause a lot of people hurt cats.  So make sure you stay in doors my fur peeps.  Zen Hugs and Purrs


                                                  
                                                 original photo

                                                     
                                                         used lomo in picmonkey


                                             a little goes a long way flowers from pizap

No comments: