Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fun Thrifty Finds

Good Morning dear readers,  my son and I went and did a little thrifting at our favourite store.  It was their monthly 1/2 sale.  I went with the intention of looking for clothes but ended up with some really nice treasures.  All total I only spent around $13 everything was less then $2 or only a quarter.




This first piece I thought I would add to my cat collection (much to Frankie's horror).  I was pleasantly surprised to find it's actually a music box from the San Francisco Music Box Co. and plays My Favourite Things just lovely.



I just love the color and the marks on the bottom stated trade mark coronet Czechoslovakia registered. I will have to do some research on this one don't have my mark book any more.  Anybody have any info plmk.



My son claimed these plates. They are marked with Willow ware not sure of the company.  I believe its Doulton (can't check he's put them away).

                                             My son picked up this Greek looking vase 

We also picked up books and various crafting supplies i.e. rubber stamps and embellishments.  This is a good way to get items for the kids for summer break.  Check out your local stores and share what you got would love to see it.

Can you please help us out we need to grow our facebook page check us out at  http://www.facebook.com/lorraine2448


linking here:
http://www.bluewillowhouse.com/2016/04/07/vintage-charm-25/

No comments: