Friday, April 15, 2016

Good Deals Haul at 99 Cent Store

Good Afternoon dear readers, I did a little shopping at the 99 cent store that just opened up a couple of months ago.  I could not believe some of the good deals to be had in this store.  Did you know they sell produce and the price is just right.  Well all total I spent $14.47 and here's what I got:


In the produce section

1 cantaloupe $.99
almost 2 lbs of grapes for $1.75
1 20 oz. bag of baby carrots  $.99
2 cucumbers for $.99



Here's the steal of the trip a 4 pack of friskies cat coctions.  I bought 2 @ $.99 each.  Fractious Frankie's going to love these been hunting them for ever.  

 
Want to find out why he's called fractious Frankie check it out http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com/2016/03/beware-of-spot.html


64 oz bottle of hand soap  $.99  been considering making my own teenagers use a lot of it.
50 oz liquid dish soap
soap pads
cotton swabs 375 ct.
crest toothpaste



Ladies shoes very durable better then the walmart ones
Really cute kitchen hand towels




Check out your local 99 cent store and see what surprises are in store for you.

No comments: