Saturday, April 23, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe May flowers Kitty

Good Morning dear fur buddies, it has been a rough week.  Mother called the vet again because I was horking everywhere for a day.  They put me on nasty pink stuff(amoxicillin) which I did not like.  Then mom finds out the annual inspections are coming up soon, which throws her into a tizzy.  She starts cleaning everywhere spraying carpets and everything.  After all this she finds that my lower face is a little more puffy then usual.  She's taking me to the vet next week.  She figures its either the shrimp cat food or the carpet spray that I'm allergic too. She made me take a bath and removed the shrimp cat food. My face looks better this morning.  Pray for my mom's sanity and that I don't hork all over the uber car again.  This photo boy was holding me and his hands got into the picture.  He wanted mom to hide his hands.  She went to pizap and put these lovely flowers around my face. Enjoy your weekend.


P.S.  mom ordered the calming spray cross your fingers that no one touches the you know what?



No comments: