Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stress Free Art Journal Page

Good Evening dear readers,  I finished another page in my art journal and I love it.  This is such a fun and wonderful hobby.  You can do anything and it doesn't have to be perfect because it's your work of art. Here's how I created this page.  I had pre-prepped glued pages together.  I put gesso on my composition book page and then painted it with yellow acrylic paint.  I used a stencil with oil crayons. I glued the flower picture which came from a magazine and the angel which was from a card. Then I used studio g ink pad in blue with a flower stamp and stamped all over page.  Then I glued Stress Free to the middle of the page and there you have it.  Okay fellow art journalist what is the book you refer to most when researching tips and techniques?  Would love to hear about your favourite book. 




No comments: